viernes, 29 de octubre de 2010

Speaking & Writing

          Both speaking and writing are processes which level of relevance to me is quite high since through those manners of communication I am able to express anything I want. Each process has its advantages as well as disadvantages, for instance when we speak we usually communicate informally or formally depending on the context; we can correct ourselves, I mean,  moving backwards and forwards any time to clarify our meaning. However, If I have a legal problem and I do not have anything written which can prove that I am right, I would be in a big problem. In this case writing would be very helpful for me, because it is permant and I could solve my "legal issue". Nevertheless, with writting we must consider many factors such as the audiente due to we lack of contextand and anybody can read what we write, so is required to write formally, taking care of coherence, cohesion, punctuation marks, among other aspects.
 
      

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario